There is something so intriguing as a face mask. Call it the romantic in me, but I remember having my first crush on Boba Fett as a young girl. That mask. How dare he hide his face, and at the same time I loved him for it.
This deep rooted yumminess of mine I have carried throughout the years. Oh the delightful mystery that surrounds a face mask and the sad reality that masked balls aren't the scene anymore. Humph.
Here are a few masks that have always succeeded in getting this 'ol gal to smile. Masks really do make life just a tad bit more irresistible.
Batman- Oh, yes!
Motorcycle Helmut- Delicious!
Paintballing Mask- Yum!
Predator- Purely awesome!
Knight's Helmut- Yes, please!
Guy Fawkes Mask- Tasty!
Boba Fett- The mask that started it all!
- ~ What's Your Mask ~
- ¦ Author Spotlight ¦ Dostoyevsky
- ~ Juicy Character Snippets ~ Study Drug
- • 10 Favorite Horror Movies •
- ~ Juicy Character Snippets ~ Strumpet's Manifesto
- ¦ Creature of the Day ¦ Wraith
- Life Taste's Better with Cheese
- • Beginnings Launch • July 29th
- Creative Prose Publishing: Beginnings Anthology
- ~ Juicy Character Snippets ~ Mail
- The Peach Clock Countdown- Continues
- ° Things I love °
- ~ Juicy Character Snippets ~ Winston's Epistle
- Ode to my Zombie Heels. . .
- Follow My Blog ~ It has a great backside
- ¦ Creature of the Day ¦
- ~ Juicy Character Snippets ~ Disrupted Utopia
- The Peach Clock Countdown
- ~ Juicy Character Snippets ~ Bridge Ladies
- ~ Juicy Character Snippets ~ Under the Weather
- ~ Juicy Character Snippets ~ Winston
- Summer Blast Off!!!
- Magical 4th of July
- ▼ July (23)