Candy's Peeps

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

~ Juicy Character Snippets ~ Under the Weather

                                             • Continued •

Feeling under the weather, Winston had stayed locked in his room for most of the week. Food wrappers and various cans of empty soda accumulated outside his door letting his mother know that yes, in fact, he was still alive.

    "Winston, dear, I'm going out with Silvia." His mother said, gently knocking on the door. Tonight was bridge night and she was wearing her lucky 40 DD bra. "Want me to bring you back something?"

     "Stop that infernal tapping, you know I have a headache!" Winston bellowed through the door.

    "I'll be back around midnight," she said knocking louder.

    "Yes, yes, go away!" He roared.

     "I didn't make anything for dinner, but there are some cans of soup in the cupboard."

     "I haven't swallowed that poison since I was thirteen! I am quite capable of feeding myself."

His mother started playfully kicking the soda cans against his door. The door opened in a furry.

      "What, what, what?" Winston asked, his bloodshot eyes distressed with the natural light coming in from the hall.

     "I just wanted to see you," she said kindly.

     "Mother, you don't even notice when I shave."

 She looked over her only child. Overweight and hairy. "I told Silvia to pick me up."

      "Thank you for informing me. Anything else you have to prattle on about bathroom visitations, perchance?" He finished.

      "I love you," she kissed his sweaty forehead.

Winston mumbled those three words back and shut his door. Waddling over to his desk, ignoring his wedgie and resumed his figure painting. He had three orcs left to paint in his Warhammer army.



No comments:

Post a Comment