Candy's Peeps

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ode to my Zombie Heels. . .


 
My love,     
     Despite leather heels, boots, and lace-up sandals, you’ve outshined them all. My horrible, wildly fantastic, guilty pleasure, you are my darling zombie heel. There are many reasons why I choose to wear you over the classic stiletto. You cover my big toe and make it appear as if I was genetically blessed with normal, dainty digits. A girl could do no better I assure you. A trait that is hard to overlook are the vibrant colors you flash. The cheekiness and gruesome images you portray are but a salty taste of the underlining theme of the undead. 

Had those teeth be real on you my darling, you would nibble playfully on my toes. I, of course, wouldn’t stand for such silliness but perhaps would let it slide just this once or twice. You compliment my little black dress deliciously. It really does bring out your eyes. A more lovely orb could not have been painted by Michael Angelo himself. Ever modest, your green-skin projects the essence of horror and ageless beauty.
The perfect mate, a girl is blessed in pairs, is that I have your scandalous twin to grace my other foot so perfectly. A kinship that could not be divided, one does not go anywhere without the other. Together we sing a love melody, paced with the beat of our perfectly tuned strides. Feet and heels, heels and feet, together gloved and housed in beautiful harmony.
Timeless and horrible, you have won my heart and forever love.  You are my one and only, zombie heel.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment