When I was a little girl, I remember trying to find the end of a rainbow. It was a beautiful summer day, it had just rained and a radiant rainbow streaked the sky.
Some neighborhood kids and I set off on the adventure. We were going to find the end of the rainbow and the giant pot of gold waiting for our grubby mitts.
We ran. We giggled. We screamed with delight as we kept our heads to the brilliant sky. We could almost reach out and touch it, it was so close.
One by one as we ventured past our comfort zone in chasing the rainbow, we turned back with heavy hearts. We never found the end.
Today, I am still searching for my rainbow's end. Though, the adventure has changed slightly from that of a small child. The colors are ever still brilliant and that pot of gold is patiently still waiting.
Chase your rainbow, I'm chasing mine.
- : Elephant Stew : Recipe
- ~ Chasing The Rainbow ~
- The Peach Clock Countdown ~ Continues
- • Feeding The Monsters Under My Bed •
- ¦ Creature Of The Day ¦ Geryon
- ¦ Author Spotlight ¦ Oscar Wilde
- ~ Juicy Character Snippets ~ The Plan
- ~ Shark Week ~
- • Failure At 25 •
- Enjoy Life
- ~ Juicy Character Snippets ~ Pill's Revenge
- : Top 10 Favorite Books :
- - Zombie Humor -
- ¦ Creature of the Day ¦ Wendigo
- ▼ August (14)